Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
Oxymetholone (also known as Anapolon or Anadrol) is a synthetic anabolic steroid developed in 1960 by the pharmaceutical company Syntex. Anadrol was originally developed as a drug used for the treatment of osteoporosis and anemia, as well as to stimulate muscle growth in malnourished and debilitated patients. Oxymetholone was approved by the FDA for use by humans. However, it still remains in medicine, because recent studies show that Anadrol is effective in treatment of patients with HIV.
Anadrol comes in tablets of 50mg and is one of the most potent steroids nowadays. The drug may cause some side effects, typical for all anabolic steroids.
Characteristics Anadrol / Anapolon
* Anabolic activity - 320%
* Androgenic activity - 45%
* Aromatization (conversion to estrogen) - No
* Liver toxicity - moderate
* Method of reception - by mouth (oral / tablet)
* Duration - 15 hours
* Period in which can be detected in the blood- up to 12 weeks
*Strong muscle growth (Oxymethalone is considered one of the most effective steroids in bodybuilding for increasing muscle mass. Up to 15 kg of muscles from one single cycle. However after the course there might be slight a loss in weight(up to 30%), because as your weight rises, liquid also builds up.
* Significant increase in strength
* Anadrol eliminates pain in the joints and improves their function
* Reduces the sex hormone binding Globulin.
Oxymetholone is most commonly combined with injectable steroids, but it should not be used with 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, because it doubles the pressure on the liver. Anadrol is often used for the so-called "quick-start" (anabolic effect starts to show almost instantly) and then move on to other steroids. Combination with other steroids is possible to improve the effect, due to the fact that Oxymetholone reduces the concentration of sex hormone binding Globulin and increases the free fraction of other hormones.
* For relief, and hardness of muscles, combine with Anavar.